music. media. control.
What We Do
We pride ourselves in offering the best products, services, systems, and designs in Houston and its surrounding areas. We specialize in private home theaters, media systems, integrated control, lighting design and control, home automation, and high-end music systems. Whether making a statement with flagship products or concealing the components behind the scenes, we can assist with all aspects of design, programming, and installation.
The system designers at iconic.systems have worked with some of the best lighting and interior designers in the area. We can offer our expertise in what works best or take the lead from the homeowner or designer about how the end result should look. We have electricians, carpenters, cabinet makers, painters, and more that we can bring in to make a home system a show piece. We spend hundreds of hours in training and certifications to be the expert in home systems integration, but we also take inspiration for style and design from outside our own industry. We brought a street artist in to do design work on some panels because that is what inspired us. What inspires you in your home? We believe that design goes deeper than just what speakers are being used. A beautiful home is more than the sum of its parts, let us know how we can help you integrate custom electronics into your design.
Technology tailored to your lifestyle.
Explore technology to enhance your business.
- consultation We have consultants available to visit your home to evaluate your proposed entertainment area and to make recommendations on home entertainment products and/or custom installation solutions.
- system design. engineering Comprehensive and thoughtful system design and engineering up front leads to the best balance of functionality, reliability and aesthetics in the end result.
- project management A smart technology project takes effective planning, organizing, and allocating resources to make sure it’s completed on time and with the desired result at fit and finish.
- programming Making sophisticated technology easy to use and simple for any user requires advanced work on the back end.
- installation Putting all the parts and pieces together for smart technology and integrated systems need to be executed with skill, precision, and some finesse.
- service. support We want to ensure that you receive the best customer experience, but that doesn’t just end when your system is installed.
View By Category
Our customers are our family, and we love to hear what they have to say. Check out their rave reviews right here.
Let's start with the fact that the equipment they carry is top of the line. The folks that work in the store are outgoing and helpful. They genuinely care about your experience with your equipment and want to make sure you enjoy it. They are also helpful at showing new technologies — whether audio equipment or home automation — to help you get the most out of what you buy and make it friendly for the whole family. The installers do outstanding work and are dedicated and polite. I can say I recommend them over any other audio store in Houston.
Visited a grand total of three times, once per year since 2017. Each time—impeccable service. They're incredibly knowledgeable about each speaker. One of the guys said he went to Arizona and custom—built an analog turntable for a customer because the brand didn't offer it, and I believe him. You won't find better service anywhere.
This place is amazing!!! Not only is their equipment top notch, but so is their staff. The team at Iconic will ensure you have the best sound system in your neighborhood. These professionals are veterans in the industry and are great to work with. Come check this place out if you haven't yet.
iconic,systems was excellent and the sales staff and technicians provided outstanding service. The technicians spent a considerable amount of time rewiring my house and they were outstanding to work with. The entire staff and technicians were current and knowledgable. They built a high-end home theater in my house. I also had them rewire the entire house with speakers, alarms, and lighting.